Here are tools and resources to help make your exhibit a success. Check back often as we will continue to update the page with more information as it becomes available.
Wednesday, October 17, 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Thursday, October 18, 11:00am - 6:00pm
Booth Information and Pricing
Sponsorship Information and Pricing
For further information on exhibitiong, sponsorships, advertising, or speaking opportunities, contact us directly.
Decorators: The Freeman Company
On-Site Lead Retrieval: Validar
Tips for a Successful EDI CON Workshop
An EDI CON 40-minute workshop is an opportunity for you to showcase your company’s expertise in using your tools or understanding a technology. The best workshops are educational and interactive, not promotional. Your presentation will be better attended and liked by attendees if you teach them a specific methodology or about a new technology or design technique. A good workshop is not a “features, advantages, benefits” presentation about your products (You can invite them to your booth to do that). This is a chance to educate EDI CON attendees on applications and innovations that can help them with their designs or solve test/measurement challenges. Your product can be used in the examples given, but should not be the focus of the workshop. If you establish yourself as an educational resource, engineers will come to you with their problems and challenges where your products can be used as the solution.
Here are some tips to a successful workshop:
- 1. Avoid Your Product Name or Part Number in Workshop Title
- 2. Title should be an active, educational invitation
- 3. Abstract should tell them what skill or technique they will learn.
- 4. Don’t list your product’s features, advantages, and benefits.
- 5. Approach the workshop as a chance to showcase your technical expertise, not your products.
- 6. Avoid words like: unique, exceptional, innovative, industry-leading, best, novel.
Workshop Title Examples:
Good: Measure Motor Performance with Power Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
Bad: The RX54Z Novel Power Analyzer Functionality
Design and Optimize a High Power Amplifier
New Features of XYZ Software Version 4.0